Danielle Bennett

Hey Guys, welcome to my blog :)

Sunday 5 December 2010

Target Audience Customer Profile
I have created a customer profile in order to highlight my target audience making sure the conventions of my magazine will appeal to their tastes. My target audience is for both genders, aged 14-19.




Name: Rachael
Age: 17
Gender: Female
She is a former student at college, studying Art, photography, and maths. In her spare time she likes to meet up with her friends, experiment with her camera taking photographs, and listen to calming acoustic music whilst doing her school work. She listens to artists such as; Colbie Caillat, James Morrison, Paulo Nutini, Joshua Radin, and Joe Brooks. She has a passion for playing the guitar, however could use advice and contacts to progress her talents further. My magazine is aiming to meet these needs for Rachael and many other people in the same situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment