Danielle Bennett

Hey Guys, welcome to my blog :)

Sunday 5 December 2010

Advantages & Disadvantages of my Questionnaire

Advantages:
The advantages of creating polls for my blog are as follows; It was a quick and easy way to create a questionnaire as all I had to do was upload the poll, and let my target audience vote anonymously. Displaying my results in a pie chart enabled me to see easier which answer came out on top.

Disadvantages:
There aren’t many disadvantages to this as I thought it was a really efficient way to collect information. However, with a poll I cannot guarantee that everyone who took part in it was within my target audience’s age range which could have a negative effect on my magazine. To overcome this, I could have created a questionnaire on paper and handed it out to my chosen audience.

Overall, I think that creating polls for my blog is an advantage to the making of my magazine. I could have created more questions, but the results I have collected have influenced and changed my ideas about my magazine which was very useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment