Danielle Bennett

Hey Guys, welcome to my blog :)

Sunday 5 December 2010

Editorial Profile

Hey Guys :) Basically, my music magazine is of an acoustic genre, inspired by artists such as James Morrison, Taylor Swift, and Joshua Radin etc. Featuring a range of new and existing artists who conform to this genre, this magazine will offer you the motivation to try out new things and achieve things you never thought would be possible. Articles, interviews, tips etc will be included in this magazine helping you to do so. The calming sensation of listening to acoustic personally helps me to work, and relaxes me when I am having difficulties. Even if you thought acoustic music was not your thing, then I assure you after reading this, it will be! So go ahead, get unplugged and try it out.

Dani x

No comments:

Post a Comment