Danielle Bennett

Hey Guys, welcome to my blog :)

Saturday 12 February 2011

Mastheads

This is the original photo of which I selected and edited to make it look like this..

..This is the photo that I chose to use in the end, as I liked the image as a whole, and the grey scale proved most popular with my target audience.I like the way it has been edited so that there is no background colours, and the lighting is a lot more striking.




Next, i decided to try out a range of different mastheads to see which colour scheme I wanted. I liked the blue one, however I thought that the blue was more for a male dominated target audience. I think that the red masthead is too big and wouldn't allow enough space for headlines.

In the end, this is the masthead I chose. I like this because it is simple, and allows room for more text and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment