Danielle Bennett

Hey Guys, welcome to my blog :)

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Existing Double Page Spreads




This is a double page spread from Q magazine that I found on the internet. I really like this and would like to base to my double page spread around this layout. The placing of the text is where I would put mine, however my image would be completely different. I also like the font, colour and size of the text which I will try out when I come to make mine.

I also found this double page spread which I also like. I prefer the first magazine however I like the background black colour of this one as I think that it really makes the writing and image stand out. I do not like the pink writing or the title to this page as it wouldn't fit my genre of magazine. 

After seeing these two magazines I am unsure of which page to have the writing on, and weather to put a big heading on the top of the page or not. I think  I will go and try out my image with a black background like the second magazine, but with text like the first magazine and see what it looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment