Danielle Bennett

Hey Guys, welcome to my blog :)

Saturday 12 February 2011

Front Cover Stage 1

This is my front cover so far. I have added in some text after choosing the perfect masthead. I decided to use a bright, bold colour to make the lure "100" stand out. I used a smaller, duller font to write the word "most" as it is not as important as the others. "shocking" really stands out as it is in a white box, contrasting to the bright bold red text. 
I then decided to add in another lure. I wrote boldly "John Mayer", followed by a quote previewing the interview. It has been described here as "exclusive" to make people think that this is the only magazine that they will find this sort of celebrity gossip. I will carry on adding in text to this front cover, on the left hand side using the golden line and rule of thirds techniques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment