Danielle Bennett

Hey Guys, welcome to my blog :)

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Front Cover Finished Copy


This is my final front cover finished. I am really pleased about the outcome of my magazine. I thought that the red/purple title will appeal to both genders, along with the red/black and white font colours. I really like the look of my background image and the fact that it is black and white conveys to the acoustic genre. I like the range of fonts that i have used throughout my cover as it makes it look more realistic as a whole and more like an actual front cover. I think these fonts all look really good together, however it took me a long time to choose them. I have added many lures to my magazine such as 'free 10 page poster booklet inside' 'exclusive interview'. The main parts which i wanted to make stand out, i have used a bold font for and placed in the correct places to catch the eye. I thought that having a background image without eye contact would put the reader off, although now that it is all finished i think that the text around it makes it look better and the image is very striking. If i had more time i could add some more text to the left hand side under the writing already there, however i think it looks good as it is already and wouldnt want to spoil it. Next i will move onto my DPS, using the same colours (red, purple, black, grey, and white) to create a house style.

No comments:

Post a Comment