Danielle Bennett

Hey Guys, welcome to my blog :)

Thursday 3 March 2011

This is my original double page spread, before editing further.

I changed the colour of the title to dark grey, and changed the quote colour to red. I think that the grey colour works, however it may be a bit too dark. I dont think that the red colour works as it clashes with the purple too much.

I kept the title as dark grey, and changed the quote to a white colour. I much prefer the quote in this colour as it stands out from the black and goes well with other colours.


I changed the title colour to light grey as it didnt stand out enough when it was darker. I think this looks much better this way so will keep the changes.


I have changed the font of the page number in the bottom right hand corner as the previous one didnt match the house style. I think this looks much better and will use these colours for the final product. I may experiment with different fonts first, then decide upon a final dps construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment