Danielle Bennett

Hey Guys, welcome to my blog :)

Thursday 3 March 2011

Front cover feedback

-After finishing my front cover, I decided that I should get some feedback on what others thought I could improve to have a better magazine. Here are some of the suggestions that I got..


-To improve I could put a background colour (either white or grey) on the button to the right of the magazine, so that it stands out more, as the picture in the background gets in the way.


-I could add shadows to the text on the cover, to make it stand out and easier to read. 

-I could change the colour of the 'more inside' piece of text, as it is hard to see as it is currently.


-I could change the colours of other pieces of text so that you can see them more clearly.

-I could add a starring name to the left hand side in the gap, saying who is featured inside and on the cover. I would do this, however I am unsure that it may take focus away from the hand strumming the guitar. I will try this amendment anyway, just to see if it looks better anywhere.

-I have also since thought about adding a border around my cover, like Q magazine so that it brings the whole cover together. I will try out this idea and then see what it looks like.


I will take on board these comments, and try them out. If I don't like the end product with the changes, I will leave it as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment