Danielle Bennett

Hey Guys, welcome to my blog :)

Saturday 15 January 2011

Initial Photographs

I took these following from my previous sketches, however it was hard to follow all of them exactly as I couldnt find the lighting and correct locations for the shots. I overcame this problem by editing in shadows and highlights on photoshop and even photoshoped in a background, replacing the previous ones. You can see the changes made by viewing the slideshow above. When I was shooting these, the weather wasn't good at all so I had to put off the outside shots for another time. The outside shots were mainly going to be for the dps and contents, so I will carry these out once my front cover is finished and then choose the most appropriate from my range of photographs inside, and out. I used a variety of midshots, close ups, high angle and low angles to try to vary the outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment