Danielle Bennett

Hey Guys, welcome to my blog :)

Thursday 27 January 2011

I Newspaper

The newspaper ‘I’ is aimed at people from the ages 16 - 40. The middle-aged people featured on the front cover suggest that it is for their age group. There are also new cinema releases, and reviews inside the magazine, which will attract the younger readers.
I newspaper was developed by the independent in order to attract young professionals to read their daily information quickly and easily. 
Compared to the sun at 30p, the times at 90p, and the guardian £1, the i newspaper is competitive as the price of this is only 20p so that everyone can afford it and use their spare change at a good cause. 
It has been advertised on TV adverts, pre and post watershed so that everyone gets to see it to make sure they have the oppotunity to see if it is something they would like to purchase. I would market my magazine on the internet on its own webpage, and make it availible for sale in newsagents.

No comments:

Post a Comment